Selector Switches, XB4-B
• Standard black handle selector switches.
• Screw clamp terminal connections.
• Supplied with contact blocks.
• Manufacturers part nos. ending in B5 are fitted with a 24V LED, M5 are fitted with a 230V LED and G5 are fitted with a 110V LED.
• Manufacturers part nos. containing a J are long handle type.
Manufacturers part numbers ending in EX are EX rated products.
• Modular ranges of 22 mm push buttons and pilot light devices with chrome bezels.
• Head automatically retains in position within cut-out.
• Self locking, vibration resistant, and three point fixing.
• Premarked and blanked legend plates available.
•Customised legends using label software, see stock number 503-5023.
• Rapid connections.
• Up to nine electrical blocks can be fitted by a simple clip-on mounting.
• A unique, patented integral LED technology providing 100,000 hours service resistant to vibration and electromagnetic interference.
• Operating temperature range -25 to +70 °C.
• All heads require a panel cut-out of 22.3 mm to 22.5 mm diameter.
|Normal State Configuration||NO|
|Maximum Current||10 A|
|Maximum Voltage||600 V ac|
|Number of Positions||2|
|Terminal Type||Screw Clamp|
|Actuator Type||Lever, Stay Put|